MiChildSupport is a website administered by the Department of Health and Human Services in order to provide you with up-to-date information regarding your case. MiChildSupport allows you to access your child support case information anytime you need it. The site is mobile friendly; most customers use it with a mobile device. You can communicate with your Friend of the Court, ask questions, and attach documents. You can also sign up for text notifications, such as “payment received.” Our office will have someone available to assist you with either signing up on MiChildSupport or learning to better navigate the MiChildSupport website.
The login process for MiChildSupport has changed. To access MiChildSupport, you must use MiLogin. If you expirience any difficulty navigating MiLogin, please read MiChildSupport / MILogin Transition – Common Issues.
For details about your MiChildSupport PIN, please read PIN Verification Process for MiChildSupport Full Access. You may call our office to receive your PIN over the phone.
Receiving Child Support Payments
If you receive child support payments, please read 2020-031E2 Electronic Disbursement of Support Frequently Asked Questions.
For details about all of your payment options, please read Receiving Child Support Payments.
If you receive child support payments on a prepaid debit card, these payments will now be deposited onto your new Way2Go Card. Please read:
Michigan child support county interactive voice response (IVR)
The Automated Voice Response System allows you to quickly obtain information about your case 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This case information includes:
- Payment Information: Last 3 payments & balance; Last month's payment summary; Direct deposit sign-up or changes; Report lost or stolen checks.
- Enforcement Information: Show Cause Hearing information; Income withholding information.
- Request Forms: Forms will be mailed within 1-2 business days.
- Re-set PIN: You choose your own Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will use the same PIN every time you call.
How to Use the IVR
- Dial 877-543-2660.
- enter 826 for Van Buren County.
- Select Van Buren County
- For first time users, set PIN. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN.
- Make selections from the menu.
- If payment & enforcement information is selected, enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Your inquiry can be ended at any time by hanging up.
To access your case-specific information through the IVR, you must have your SSN and PIN available. If you have a child support case in more than one county in Michigan, you will need the same PIN for all cases.
To Process your inquiries more quickly, the Friend of the Court staff asks that you use this tool first before contacting the appropriate department.