If you wish to establish a paternity or child support case you may contact a private attorney or contact the Support Specialist at the Department of Human Services. The Support Specialist can be reached at 866-661-0005.

Name Title Email Phone Additional Phone
Szakas, Theresa Office Attorney 269-657-7734, ext. 1520  
Graham, Mark Legal Assistant 269-657-7734, ext. 1512