Three Mile Lake & Jennings Drain Petition and BOD
**Three Mile Lake & Jennings Drain 2020 Assessment:
Property owner in the overall drainage district were not charged for work/project on the petitioned drain extension to Three Mile Lake of the Three Mile Lake and Jennings Drain. Those cost were assessed to Three Mile Lake riparian owners and at-large municipalities. However, work was done on the main channel of the drain and the drainage district was revised. Those cost were spread over the entire 197 revised drainage district.
- What is a Day of Review of District Boundaries?
- What is a Drainage District?
- Why are the boundaries being revised?
- What is a Day of Review of Apportionments?
- Why are the apportionments being revised?
- Why did I receive a notice?
- When do I receive my drain assessment?
- What is my assessment amount?
- Do I have to attend the Day of Review?
- What is a drain assessment?
- What is a drainage district?
- Where is the storm drain for which I am being assessed?
- Why did I receive more than one special assessment notice?
- Is this the only way I would receive multiple drains assessments in one year?
- How are assessments determined?
- Do all property owners pay drain assessments?
- What is a Day of Review of Apportionments and do I have to attend the Day of Review?
- I recently purchased my property. Why am I being billed for work done prior to my ownership?
- What if I cannot attend the Day of Review?
- What happens if I disagree with the proposed assessment for my property?
- How do I pay my drain assessment?
NOTICE OF MEETING OF BOARD OF DETERMINATION
THREE MILE LAKE AND JENNINGS DRAIN
DATE: May 31, 2019
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Paw Paw Township Hall
114 N. Gremps Street
Paw Paw, MI 49079
**Board of Determination signed order of necessity for the petition to move forward, March 31, 2019