Annual Membership Fees
- $10: Student and Seniors
- $15: Individual
- $30: Couple/Family
- $50: Contributing
- $100: Supporting
- $500: Life
View the Membership Brochure (PDF) for additional information.
Examples of Membership Benefits
- You will receive newsletters
- You will receive invites to B/SH HWTA Events
- You will receive special email notices from B/SH HWTA (assuming you provide your email address)
- You will be invited to the Annual dinner and program where a featured speaker delights all
- You will be able to vote for new members of the Board of Directors
Please make your checks out to the "Bangor/South Haven Heritage Water Trail Association" and mail to:
P.O. Box 676
South Haven, MI 49090
Other Donations Needed
Of course, other donations are very acceptable. The greatest need are donations for the pathway trimming. There are nearly 21 miles of the water trail, with some of the worst log jams. these have been building up over the last 50+ years. They require professionals to cut a safe pathway through the large tangled mess of logs and debris.
Every donation of $500 provides 6 hours of time by a professional team of trimmers who work in the water and from canoes and john boats. This is hard and dangerous work. The middle seven miles will require at least another 96 hours (12 days) to clear. Please consider a donation to this effort. Every $100 donation provides 1.2 hours of professional trimmer's time on the river. Donations are tax-deductible as B/SH HWTA is an IRS approved 501(c)3 organization.