Fire & Ambulance Service

ABB Fire DepartmentBurning Permits

Burning permits are required for all fires above or beyond the scope of a burn barrel for trash or a recreational fire of approximately 2 square feet in size. Burning permits may be obtained by calling the ABB Fire Department. If the answering machine picks up you will be given instructions on how to obtain a burning permit.

Ambulance Service

The Bangor Township Ambulance is operated under contract by Coloma Emergency Medical Services doing business as (DBA) Pride Care.